Account Specialist – Central London
RTM take bright, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
The Account Specialist / On-site Recruitment Specialist is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees, managing day to day account activities, ensuring outstanding customer service and managing relationships between the customer (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the vacancy fulfilment process from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Broadcast orders to player coaches and approved suppliers using e-technology tool
- Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality résumés are forwarded to the customer for review
- Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers
- Successfully negotiate the bill rates to ensure they are aligned with current market rates and closely related to the necessary job criteria
- Finalise and manage final fulfillment through the use of e-action technology
- Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors’ assignment information (i.e., start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.)
- Manage and facilitate all on-boarding activities to ensure timely start dates
- On-going worker management including end date and assignment negotiations
- Manage and facilitate all off-boarding activities in timely manner
- Act as the main point of contact and maintain all supplier relationships
- Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve programme related issues
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Conduct resource planning with hiring managers to anticipate future staffing needs
- Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes, and in maintaining and improving contractor/supplier quality
- Use bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer
- Work with credit control function to monitor and chase PO’s and payment data
- Working in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Other responsibilities as assigned, for example include: on-going Hiring Manager technology training
- Proven experience within the recruitment industry, preferably with some experience in an on-site capacity
- Comfortable with developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient negotiation and interviewing skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Proficient knowledge of the MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and e-procurement tools or applicant tracking system
Please apply with either a copy of your CV or your LinkedIn profile. For further details, please contact Omar Khan, Internal Recruitment Business Partner at RTM on 0117 317 88 85.
By submitting your CV or LinkedIn profile, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and consenting to Rethink processing your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies within the Rethink Group. For the avoidance of doubt, this encompasses Rethink, RTM, Digital Gurus, CodeNation, The Lab and Rethink Group. Your details will be processed solely in relation to internal job opportunities and will not be shared with any third parties or used for any marketing purposes. If at any point you no longer wish to be contacted about suitable vacancies within the Rethink Group, please email email@example.com.