Recruitment Consultant – Experienced and Trainee
Competitive salary and commission scheme, plus benefits and bonus
Base Salary £20-35k dependant on experience; Year 1 estimated OTE £30-50k
Attention Recruitment Consultants and Sales Professionals!
This is your opportunity to join one of Bristol’s happiest places to work, as voted by Wylde IA!
Rethink Group are a recruitment and talent management business with global reach, covering multiple markets and disciplines. Our passion for success and delivering the best services to our client base is unmatched, and we are expanding our busy and vibrant office in central Bristol.
This is not just another recruitment job. This is your chance to build an exciting, lucrative career with a fast paced, supportive and successful company.
What can we offer you?
- Graduate, or aspiring MD? We offer exceptional learning and development and bespoke career advancement, regardless of your experience level.
- Environment is important. Our cool, Banksy-esque designed central-Bristol office space is full of awesome, charismatic people.
- Reward and recognition. Competitive starting salaries and uncapped commission, you are rewarded for your hard work, with many other bonuses and non-monetary incentives to be earned along the way.
- Work Hard Play Hard? Ok, we don’t go clubbing on Wednesday’s, this isn’t college. We offer you an adult environment to thrive professionally, whilst still placing emphasis on work-life balance, casual Friday’s, charity fundraising, plenty of socials and annual award parties.
Who are we looking for?
Rethink Bristol are looking for dynamic, energetic, eager to learn individuals who have an innate desire to succeed in life. If you hold Recruitment Consultant experience then we want you to bring your 360 skill set here and flourish. If you are enthusiastic to begin a recruitment career, we can give you skills, we need you to bring the attitude.
- Be confident on the telephone and at building relationships with customers
- Be smart and presentable, with great written and verbal communication skills
- Open to diving into a Business Development role and happy to use your personality to engage others
- Resilient, motivated to succeed, performance driven with a keen mind
Your role will be focused on:
- Business development of your client market with a tailored service
- Building client relationships and managing the needs of clients
- Building candidate relationships and managing the needs of candidates
- Managing interview processes compliant with the correct processes and procedures
- Administrative duties as required
If you feel you have the skills and character to embark on your own brilliant story within Rethink Group Bristol, please apply to this advert. Alternatively you can call and speak to Dan Dawson or Chris Walker for a confidential chat on 0117 317 8888.